chuck crawford on ted degrazia from chucks notes

trooper753

Greenie
Apr 27, 2018
Asheville, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She wasn't afraid to defraud either. But the court said her self-made note leaving the house to herself was a fraud after a handwriting expert determined it was not my dad's writing.

trooper753

Greenie
Apr 27, 2018
Asheville, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charles M. Crawford, my father endured a lot of crap from everyone around him in AZ. He had no real friends. While going through his last divorce, his wife, whom had an affair with Emery Taylor and Michael, (my half brother), then tried to have him put in a nursing home against his will via DSS. He came to stay with me. During this time, Emery had woman named Sharyn Berchok move into the place to search for hidden maps within the home. My father was very upset and ended up going back to secure his home.
He ended up in the hospital, and on over 20 different medications, including methodone for pain. Former friends came to visit him against the wishes of my half brother whom had power of attorney and brought a will and a notary leaving everything to themselves. My kids were left $1 and they mistakenly removed me confusing me with my half sister Cheryl Anne. My name is Charlayne Annette. Phillip Reinhardt left everything to himself.
Sharyn Berchok drafted a letter or note that said she could have the house. A handwriting analysis proved her to be a fraud during the probate case. Here is what his friends did though to the legend of LDM and icon of mining in the area. They had him cremated, which he never wanted, then called me to tell me he had passed. If that isnt bad enough, they wouldnt allow the crematory to release the ashes to me. It was up to the executor of the estate to get them or have the final say. That was Phillip Reinhardt. But you see, Phillip Reinhardt never got the ashes and my dad was eventually thrown in the garbage. No one in the wild west gave a wild f about my dad. They tore his house up and stole all of the maps etc. Sold the house and kept all proceeds for themselves stating there wasnt anything left to even give my kids.
Our family was screwed out of everything - our inheritance. It is all gone. Crooks took it.
My father, whom had people put up websites and write books about, was thrown in the trash. Still making money off of him.
The maps, peralta stones and deity stones all belong to me and my children. I have read all kinds of lies on various threads about my dad, and it makes me sick. Not one of you were his friend. If you didnt screw him out of maps, claims, stones etc., then you were screwing his wife or caretaker- whom wasnt even licensed to be a cna, only a beautician. And in NC the prison system will give women the opportunity to get a beautician license.
My half brother and half sister turned their backs on him before he died. I never did. I never did anything except go through a probate case and get a$$raped.
So ask questions. Make Phillip Reinhardt, Rick Gwynn, Emery Taylor, Sharon Berchok, and Darlene Rushton tell the truth. Not one of them is worth a crap. Justice comes though.

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I am not positive on Italian. He worked for Carlo Gambino when he lived in Buffalo. I only knew of Native American.

chuck told me he was irish and italian (crawford is an Irish/english sirname)..but regardless of his nationality i knida liked old chuck..he was a stand up guy that took no crap from anyone...except when he was on his death bed and couldn't defend himself

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Charles M. Crawford, my father endured a lot of crap from everyone around him in AZ. He had no real friends. While going through his last divorce, his wife, whom had an affair with Emery Taylor and Michael, (my half brother), then tried to have him put in a nursing home against his will via DSS. He came to stay with me. During this time, Emery had woman named Sharyn Berchok move into the place to search for hidden maps within the home. My father was very upset and ended up going back to secure his home.
He ended up in the hospital, and on over 20 different medications, including methodone for pain. Former friends came to visit him against the wishes of my half brother whom had power of attorney and brought a will and a notary leaving everything to themselves. My kids were left $1 and they mistakenly removed me confusing me with my half sister Cheryl Anne. My name is Charlayne Annette. Phillip Reinhardt left everything to himself.
Sharyn Berchok drafted a letter or note that said she could have the house. A handwriting analysis proved her to be a fraud during the probate case. Here is what his friends did though to the legend of LDM and icon of mining in the area. They had him cremated, which he never wanted, then called me to tell me he had passed. If that isnt bad enough, they wouldnt allow the crematory to release the ashes to me. It was up to the executor of the estate to get them or have the final say. That was Phillip Reinhardt. But you see, Phillip Reinhardt never got the ashes and my dad was eventually thrown in the garbage. No one in the wild west gave a wild f about my dad. They tore his house up and stole all of the maps etc. Sold the house and kept all proceeds for themselves stating there wasnt anything left to even give my kids.
Our family was screwed out of everything - our inheritance. It is all gone. Crooks took it.
My father, whom had people put up websites and write books about, was thrown in the trash. Still making money off of him.
The maps, peralta stones and deity stones all belong to me and my children. I have read all kinds of lies on various threads about my dad, and it makes me sick. Not one of you were his friend. If you didnt screw him out of maps, claims, stones etc., then you were screwing his wife or caretaker- whom wasnt even licensed to be a cna, only a beautician. And in NC the prison system will give women the opportunity to get a beautician license.
My half brother and half sister turned their backs on him before he died. I never did. I never did anything except go through a probate case and get a$$raped.
So ask questions. Make Phillip Reinhardt, Rick Gwynn, Emery Taylor, Sharon Berchok, and Darlene Rushton tell the truth. Not one of them is worth a crap. Justice comes though.

Trooper, very sorry to hear how you and your Father were treated. Thanks for sharing the earlier thread and info...I never knew your Father, just knew of him. There are some really good people on this forum, including AZDave35...As far as the bad ones who mistreated and cheated your family, I agree that justice will come...people have a way of making their own fates. Best regards, Jim

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Trooper, very sorry to hear how you and your Father were treated. Thanks for sharing the earlier thread and info...I never knew your Father, just knew of him. There are some really good people on this forum, including AZDave35...As far as the bad ones who mistreated and cheated your family, I agree that justice will come...people have a way of making their own fates. Best regards, Jim
jim...i had not seen chuck for a long time and didn't even know he had passed until a couple years after he was gone..the only reason i found out he had passed is i started hearing rumors of how some local vultures had picked his bones..then i found out that they were doing this while he was still alive and in such bad health that he couldn't defend himself...i drove to queen valley and stopped at chucks old house (which was for sale at the time)...i walked through the house and saw the damage the vultures had done to it...they had knocked holes in all the walls and ceiling looking for chucks treasure he was rumored to have and thought to myself karma is going to have a ball with these dirtbags..and from what i have seen it has done a pretty good job of payback on most of them

trooper753

Greenie
Apr 27, 2018
Asheville, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jim...i had not seen chuck for a long time and didn't even know he had passed until a couple years after he was gone..the only reason i found out he had passed is i started hearing rumors of how some local vultures had picked his bones..then i found out that they were doing this while he was still alive and in such bad health that he couldn't defend himself...i drove to queen valley and stopped at chucks old house (which was for sale at the time)...i walked through the house and saw the damage the vultures had done to it...they had knocked holes in all the walls and ceiling looking for chucks treasure he was rumored to have and thought to myself karma is going to have a ball with these dirtbags..and from what i have seen it has done a pretty good job of payback on most of them

Oh do tell of the karma these people recieved. Because from here, I cant see anything except a corporation that started and folded and some fighting. I would be interested in finding out what else happened.

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Oh do tell of the karma these people recieved. Because from here, I cant see anything except a corporation that started and folded and some fighting. I would be interested in finding out what else happened.
send me a pm

notmeitsu

Nov 30, 2021
You can buy Emory's book about Crawford at
(Warning, Spamming will get you banned)

Last edited by a moderator:

trooper753

Greenie
Apr 27, 2018
Asheville, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can buy Emory's book about Crawford at
(Warning, Spamming will get you banned)
I am writing a tell all book myself. I am due all of the proceeds from the book he wrote.
But my book will hotly embarass these people and leave a huge sh*t stain on the museum as well. Sucks to be the bad guys. It will always bite you in the back side eventually.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread