- #1
Thread Owner
I just saw the PM from Marc. thank you!!!! *lots of hugs* now if i just had a MD....anyone have a good deal on a Tesoro Compadre or Silver uMax? I keep looking but money is never available at the right time. I may decided to visit you guys around STP (seattle to portland bike ride) time, MD or not....so keep the STP weekend open in July...probably on the 10th since we stop the first day in Kelso. Dunno what I did to deserve this but thank you again!!!!!
*gazes at my charter member icon happily*
*gazes at my charter member icon happily*

Hi, you are so welcome, we are tickled you appreciate it!!!!We love making people smile, and it is so much fun surprising such great people! Enjoy, and hope you get a detector soon, Chug's was down for a bit, poor guy was going nuts, he was thinking of taking his pinpointer out to find things, LOL
Thankfully he has a new coil now and is having fun again!!!!
And your right Dano, there will be more in the future!!!!







