What's new

Chunky silver, and Im not Lion!

Slimpickuns

Full Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
164
Reaction score
379
Golden Thread
1
Location
Orange County, California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT w/10"x 12" SEF Butterfly Coil, Fisher Impulse AQ Ltd.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chunky silver, and I'm not Lion!

Hit the low tide wet slopes, no gold unfortunately but did pull a couple of silver rings at the bottom of the slope. Total weight for both is 40 grams. I was able to locate the Lion head ring on line, made by a company called "The Great Frog" kinda similar style to "Chrome Hearts". The ring retails at $235 new: Lion Head | The Great Frog London

Also pulled $4.70 in clad. Thanks for looking, HH :occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    100.7 KB · Views: 136
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    84.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    33.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    25.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 8 (2).webp
    8 (2).webp
    101.2 KB · Views: 123
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    275.5 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
I like 'em both, ScooperDave; but I especially like the Lion

I'll have to put that one on my Bucket List

Lorraine
 
Thats a crushin it hunt on the silver. Congrats

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Gotta love that lion.
 
Thanks a very cool ring! Congrats!
 
30 GRAMS!!!...that would have broke my finger if I tried to wear it...congrats on that hunk of silver.
 
Davey Jones... love your title...you're not Lion! That's a chunk of silver for sure. Good seeing you the other day.

Rich
 
hahaha, great ring and title
 
Neat lion ring. Looks a little like the huge guy I saw metal detecting the beach the other day. :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom