B BlueVW Full Member Joined Jan 17, 2015 Messages 135 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Cabot, Arkansas Detector(s) used White Coinmaster Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 28, 2016 #1 I went to my honey hole in the community of El Paso. I found this pin, the clasp is missing. I'm not sure what it means. I also found a 1951-D quarter. My first silver coin of the year. Silver doesn't come easily where I live. Attachments 2-27find.webp 188.8 KB · Views: 80 Upvote 6
I went to my honey hole in the community of El Paso. I found this pin, the clasp is missing. I'm not sure what it means. I also found a 1951-D quarter. My first silver coin of the year. Silver doesn't come easily where I live.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 28, 2016 #2 Congrats on some nice finds