Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Definitely a 3-ringer, nice find! Church yards have great potential, especially the old ones, many years of church gatherings, picnics, weddings, etc. You will find the old stuff, chances are its under the newer stuff, so hit it a couple of times, you will have that seated coin in no time. Good luck man!!

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
When you dig 'em up, you have to watch closely what direction they're facing. If they're pointing to the north, they're rebel bullets. If they're pointing to the south, they're yankee bullets. ;D If they're facing east or west, they're awol bullets. :D

Noodle ;)

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
"Some kind of wizard token?"

Listed in Alpert & Smith's book, Video Arcade, Pinball, Slot Machine, and Other Amusement Tokens of North America as a "wizard troll, jumping with joy," it's a modern (post-1970) stock arcade token made for use in video games, pinball machines, etc.

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds - I really like the bullett!

OP
OP
B

Brush Creek

This is the back of the token

Attachments

• Backside.jpg
    Backside.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 674

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Yep... definitely the same token. Reverse is described in the book as, "Star and horseshoe in lobed circle."

D

damz68

Nice finds. There is a church down the street from me that I would love to search but I know when I ask them they will say no, just like everyone else. Did you get permission or did you just go?

OP
OP
B

Brush Creek

I never never never Hunt without obtaining permission
I would hate for a bucket of gold coins to be taken away because I'm not post to be there

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My kinda find's BC...Like Kiros said...in time,hit that place hard..Congrat's and HH!!

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

randall61

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2004
Guntersville,Alabama
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x2,viper trident
yup a three ringer union,confedrates used a mulitude of different bullets2 ringers single,smooth.there r lots of websites to show the bullets.goodluck

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2006
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
Great digs ya got going in the churchyard there! I'd be hunting it over and over....Surely if the old church was built over an even older one there must me some layered stuff there!
Best o' luck to ya!

~Nashoba~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions