What's new

✅ SOLVED Circle Something & Iron Object

HI-McDunnogh

Full Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2018
Messages
194
Reaction score
396
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Any help with these two would be appreciated!

The circle is small and has three small teeth or notches on one side.

The iron object is fairly thick. At first I thought it might be a plow tooth, but thinking it's hefty for that.

Big thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 20220124_161436.webp
    20220124_161436.webp
    769.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 20220124_161507.webp
    20220124_161507.webp
    240.2 KB · Views: 120
  • 20220124_161524.webp
    20220124_161524.webp
    845.7 KB · Views: 118
  • 20220124_161533.webp
    20220124_161533.webp
    248.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 20220124_161544.webp
    20220124_161544.webp
    452.5 KB · Views: 118
I think it's from a time piece, because it's much larger than a typical watch face.
 
Upvote 1
The round item looks watch related, the iron piece I think is from a sycle mower.
yes on pocket watch piece and also great possibility for the iron piece. nice job
 
Upvote 2
I don't think I've ever seen a Hardee with that shape of base,
All I've seen have square bases with very little taper if any.
If you were pounding on that to cut a bar or something it would wedge into the hole, and you'd never get it back out.

So I would say NOT a hardee...
Maybe part of a wrought iron fence.
 
Upvote 2
Big thanks for everyone's help. I'm always amazed at what turns up in the woods of my modest 3 acres.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom