What's new

Civil war bayonet or replica?

jajayo

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
77
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good friend of mine received this bayonet in a trade deal and asked if I had any way of determining it's authenticity. I said I would try and so here I am with some pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. If you need more pics I will get them for you.
It seems to me that it is in almost too good of condition for being 150 years old or thereabouts. Thanks again. Jack.
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2896.webp
    DSCF2896.webp
    144.1 KB · Views: 148
  • DSCF2906.webp
    DSCF2906.webp
    177.6 KB · Views: 106
  • DSCF2898.webp
    DSCF2898.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCF2900.webp
    DSCF2900.webp
    330.6 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCF2901.webp
    DSCF2901.webp
    310.6 KB · Views: 85
  • DSCF2905.webp
    DSCF2905.webp
    97.3 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF2893.webp
    DSCF2893.webp
    186.7 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCF2894.webp
    DSCF2894.webp
    186.9 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF2892.webp
    DSCF2892.webp
    182.1 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF2897.webp
    DSCF2897.webp
    215.5 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF2891.webp
    DSCF2891.webp
    136 KB · Views: 93

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom