What's new

Civil war Hunt

lowtones

Full Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
There is going to be a Civil War Hunt on march 19th and 20th. There is more information on www.statenislandhistoryhunter.com. I don't know if i am allowed to post aanother web site so if you take this off i understand and apoligize. I figured some members might be interested
LT
 
This area is 28 acres. We had one man detect it for 3 hours. he found 6 bullets a virginia button a part of a J hook. The amount of people has been increased to 35. The area is close tho the Chancerlerville battle field. The hotel is fredricksburg Days inn and the cost is $125.00 a person for the hunt and 39.00 a night for the room.
Go to www.statenislandhistoryhunter.com for more information. The list is filling up quick
HH
LT
 
Thanks for posting this. I am looking forward to meeting everyone there and if I find some relics that would be even better. Bob
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom