What's new

CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lovedigging
  • Start date Start date
L

lovedigging

Guest
CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

I've been trying to get permission to relic hunt this spot for 2 years. Rumor has it that 2 girls hunted it every weekend for 6 months and found a CSA buckle. A few weeks ago, I was finally lucky enough to gain permission, but had to wait for the hay to be cut. This week they got it done, and today I got up early and hit the field along with Hutch911 and Amy. Right away we started digging relics, but about an hour into the hunt I hit a signal and when I pulled the plug stuck in the bottom of it was a diamond ring. I couldn't believe it! I guess one of the girls lost it on one of their many trips to the field ??? ( Maybe when they dug the CSA buckle and were celebrating) I guess I'll never know! We pounded the area pretty good and it just kept producing relics right up until we left so we know we will definitely be going back. Hutch had a great find today not far from the ring! An almost complete burnside carbine!!! It sure was pretty and I hope he posts it later. Anyway, Enjoy the pictures!!!
 

Attachments

  • makers mark2.webp
    makers mark2.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 702
  • june 5 finds.webp
    june 5 finds.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 756
Upvote 0
Re: CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

Great finds Buddy! Thank you for having us out. Amy and I had a great time. There are still some relics left for sure.

Thanks again!

Hutch
 
Re: CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

WTG AGAIN Todd!!! You are definitely on one of your famous rolls since the bum hand healed. Doug and I need to have that surgery-LOL. Nice ring but I'd rather have the relics as you know-LOL. I'd say you, Hutch, and Amy will hit that site again soon and maybe they will cut fall hay too. HH, Quindy.
 
Re: CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

Nice ring! :icon_thumleft: :headbang: :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D
 
Re: CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

Awesome finds!! Maybe one of these weekends things will slow down and I'll be able to get out with you guys.
 
Re: CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

That's a sweet little ring.

I was hunting a 1700's foundation a few yrs back. I found a 3/4 carat diamond ring. You just never know.

HH Jer
 
Re: CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

Nice ring! I bet that surprised you pretty good when it popped out of the plug.
 
Re: CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

Wow ! and it had already been hunted !! Maybe the girls were coin shooters or had obselete equipment ! or it was one heck of a site !! anyways nice finds !! MaineRelic
 
Re: CIVIL WAR RELICS & A DIAMOND RING TO BOOT...

Very nice ring :icon_thumleft: Nice CW finds too...like the buttons. I'm sure there is more there to find...HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom