What's new

Civil War Relics

joeystafford1

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
25
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dalton,GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Found all this today. 1839 seated half dime, Eagle button, fired bullets, and more.
 
Last edited:
Found all this today. 1839 seated half dime, Eagle button, fired bullets, and more.



ForumRunner_20140111_200541.webp
 
Last edited:
ForumRunner_20140119_153816.webp

There is a star on this, it came off a horse bridal. Found this with the other stuff. Could it mean these guys were from Texas?
 
Nice finds man.The button could have Texas association but some stuff is hard to know or prove.Looks like ya had a good day.The half dime is awesome!
 
Very nice finds in my book
Congratz
Davers
 
Congratulations! Looks like you had a very productive day.
 
Sometimes you can get a date off the toe taps if they are not too worn. Usually on the right side.
 
I feel it is time to raise the issue of 'relic inequality'
it is patently unfair that I live in a state with no CW relics
WHO WILL RIGHT THIS INJUSTICE?
 
I can help carry the burden for you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom