What's new

Civil War Site Coins

mobrigade

Full Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Before this site, I had never found a Civil War silver coin. At this new site we are currently digging, I have found 3 in 3 days! All are New Orleans marked. Thanks for looking.

P
 

Attachments

  • dimes.webp
    dimes.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 971
Upvote 0
Holy Moly!!!! ;D
 
Great job.
Congrats.
-MM-
 
thank you for posting them ! would love to find just one of those, maybe i'll find some before long .
 
WOW what great looking coins hope you find more. Thanks for posting.
Burdie
 
IT'S A HAT-TRICK !!!!! Seated Silver.....

Great job ! :)
 
nice silver stan
 
Paul congratulations on the silver! Tsgman
 
Man those are sweet coins.
 
Awesome silver finds! Those boring CW finds would be interesting as well. HH, Mike
 
Awesome finds! Minted in NOLA...I need to find myself a few. ;D

;) RR
 
The Seeker said:
IT'S A HAT-TRICK !!!!! Seated Silver.....

Great job ! :)

I like it...

"Gretzky shoots, no he fakes, now he shoots, he scores!
ITS A HATRICK FOR WAYNE GRETZKY!"
-Sam Rosen 1997
 
Just plan ole WOW.. those are some killer coins,,

Congrats

Eddy
 
Beautiful! I bet you were doing the happy dance! :o
 
Wow, those are some find looking ladies you have there, the 1854 if it is a dime is worth in my new Red Book G-4 $15 and F-12 $20, NICE!

HH, Ringfinder
 
Mona Lisa said:
Beautiful! I bet you were doing the happy dance! :o

roflmao mona. That avatar is awesome! Who did the body double? Whoever it is...very nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom