What's new

Clad and a mystery tag

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,677
Reaction score
43,380
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just felt like taking a walk today.

Didn't care if I found anything.

But, of course, I did:

2016 (434).webp
2016 (435).webp

I was hoping for a ring, and I got one, sort of. :dontknow:

2016 (437).webp2016 (438).webp

I thought this was another nickle. No clue what it really is/was.
Non-magnetic, looks like a tag with some sort of connector at the top?
Zipper pull? Bling? :dontknow:

2016 (436).webp

Well.........anyhoo....... ;)

Thanks for peeking.
 
Upvote 16
As always, your walks seem produce fun things, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Whadi, I like that pendant (hook broken off of the top.) It has a Sci-Fi vibe, protozoa, amoeba, on a cellular level kind of vibe! :laughing7:

It is wonderful how our "walks" produce such oddities and goodies! Sub 8-)
 
Nice finds Whadi. The walks are great for our health. The finds are just a bonus!
 
Whadi, I like that pendant (hook broken off of the top.) It has a Sci-Fi vibe, protozoa, amoeba, on a cellular level kind of vibe! :laughing7:

It is wonderful how our "walks" produce such oddities and goodies! Sub 8-)

I noticed that as well. If you turn it sideways it almost looks like it says "NAVY!". That's what
my eyes see anyway. :dontknow:
 
I see Blingie is claming it, must have past his bling test!

Personaly i like the clip hook, because its useful.
Nice collection of clad, and a heap of peace of mind.

I had company during my Sunday hunt, a wild turkey and her 5 little ones. They were sitting on the bleachers at the ballfield watching the wacky human detect. :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom