Clad i found in a month

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Got this clad in about a months time give or take a day and figure i'd make a post of it(some cleaned and some not yet).There was more of it but i spent it on drinks and stuff while detecting.(maybe about $10 of it)

Quarters..51
Dimes.....52
Nickles....22
pennies.193
-----------------
=318 coins for a total of $20.75

........Totals are just for the month of september not including sivler,wheats,or the good stuff...........
Not too bad for enjoying myself with a hobby that i love

Thanks for looking
Stay safe and HH
~Shawn~

Attachments

• pile of clad.JPG
    pile of clad.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 267
  • sorted clad.JPG
    sorted clad.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 279
Upvote 0

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Damn keep on and you can buy that nice new shiny detector :D

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Good finds as long as you are happy with your totals and you mentioned something important enjoying yourself...I have burnt myself out a little...actually more than a little at this point... :-\ Keep up the good spirit! :)

OP
OP
UnEarthed72

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Thanks guys,I'm gonna put it towards a new detector no doubt,no plans on quitting my job at this time lol.

And Gregg you have put your mind to a specific goal 10,000 coins and your doing famously..i know you will achieve it 1153 too go,NO REST FOR THE WEARY.I could only imagine how burned out you must feel but it is all down hill from here for you..then sleep for about a month:)

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
UnEarthed72 said:
Thanks guys,I'm gonna put it towards a new detector no doubt,no plans on quitting my job at this time lol.

And Gregg you have put your mind to a specific goal 10,000 coins and your doing famously..i know you will achieve it 1153 too go,NO REST FOR THE WEARY.I could only imagine how burned out you must feel but it is all down hill from here for you..then sleep for about a month:)

Thanks...you are right...I have a feeling my posts/hunts will slow down quite a bit when I hit it... ;) Keep up the good work...

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
it adds up quick. i think i am up to $275 since i started a few years ago, and i dont get out much and dont really target clad coins!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread