class of 1974 North Surrey Secondary School ring found!!!

B

Broncox Vernon BC

Attachments

• NSSS74f.jpg
    NSSS74f.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 622
  • NSSS74f.jpg
    NSSS74f.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 520
  • NSSS74l.jpg
    NSSS74l.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 540
  • NSSS74r.jpg
    NSSS74r.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 521
OP
OP
B

Broncox Vernon BC

Thanks, I tried classmates.com, but don't have a membership.
I forgot to include in the original post there are initials in the ring, LAH is all thats inside.
Broncox

bullFL

Mar 2, 2005
Clearwater Beach Area FL
more info for ring

???
There are 4 students listed. But only one with initials LH and it's a girl her name is Lori Hensrud. If I miss my guess that is a mans ring, not a womans ring. In the other post I gave you the school address sorry no phone # yet. I can try to search for it also.

bullFL

Mar 2, 2005
Clearwater Beach Area FL
:D
I found 2 phone numbers for the school. (604) 531 - 2236 and (604) 583 4040 good luck!!! If this does not work, since I have an account with Classmates.com I could email some of the classmates to see if I get a response. Please let me know if you run into any more snags.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
that could be a womans ring its hard to tell from the photo.how cool would it be if it were lori henruds ring?!

OP
OP
B

Broncox Vernon BC

hollowpointred said:
that could be a womans ring its hard to tell from the photo.how cool would it be if it were lori henruds ring?!
I think it is a womans ring, size 6-7? maybe.....quite abit smaller than my size 12 1/2 wedding ring. :-\

OP
OP
B

Broncox Vernon BC

bullFL said:
:D
I found 2 phone numbers for the school. (604) 531 - 2236 and (604) 583 4040 good luck!!! If this does not work, since I have an account with Classmates.com I could email some of the classmates to see if I get a response. Please let me know if you run into any more snags.
I would appreciate all the help I can get!, it's a long shot but someone must know a LAH from 74! it would be so cool to find the owner!!
I contacted Jostens Canada (they do school photos and also class rings ...this is a Jostens ring), I e-mailed them and was contacted by the area rep who wanted my address to "pick up the ring and do more research", I e-mailed back and said NO!...I've had the ring all these years and i'm sure not going to give it to someone just because they work for the company that manufactured the ring............haven't heard back yet, but I did e-mail these pics to "aid in the research"...lol

F

Floater

Good for you Broncox. Ther Manufactures reps are just blood suckers. Stick to the plan and it will work out. I just found one and am still awaiting a response and this person lives less than five miles from me. I dont know sometimes if these people really want there rings or they may have thrown them away for some reason. Good Luck and hope you figure it out.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread