What's new

CLASS RING ans FREE MASON RING

aliciakay1981

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
70
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
north carolina
Detector(s) used
at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weather bug said it was gonna rain all weekend so i had made plans to work, when i was done with work i got me in a few hours of lake hunting and found a 1941 whiteville high school ring 10k, and a free mason ring ring also 10k, the class ring has "AJK" inside the band, i know its been asked a trillion times but what would be the best way to go about locating the owner? they would have to be around 90, I know its shooting in the dark but i want to try
 

Attachments

  • GetAttachment.aspx.webp
    GetAttachment.aspx.webp
    4.1 KB · Views: 369
Upvote 28
Call the high school or board of education and tell them the story. I'm sure they could produce a record of a student in 41 with those initials for a return. It would be really cool if they are still alive.
 
I have made returns by calling the reunion committee chairperson and also the library had yearbooks for all classes at one school too. Where there is a will, there's a way!
 
Very nice finds!! Best of luck with the return(s) that would make a great story here a definitely an Honorable Mention! It's folks like you that make this place look good :thumbsup: Would love to see some close-ups of the rings if you have a chance.
 
im at work i will try to take some and put them up here tomorrow night, thanks for all the advice
 
WAY TO GO KAY ON THE RINGS . AND MAYBE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RETURN THE ONE TO ITS OWNER.
 
I returned one that was lost in 1928 to the family. Check out the year books...d2
 
great finds, good luck tracking down the owner!
 
Ring that old you will probably have to search old yearbooks or newpapers at the library or maybe your local historical society. I've had good luck with classmates.com and by joining that schools class as Lost Ring found I returned some stolen jewelry but don't know how far back classmates go. Couldn't you imagine the look on a family members face with the return of dads or grandpas class ring. Good Luck
 
Congrats! How about a close up photo.
 
Class Ring Finder is a good option . I know a few people have used this site with good success
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom