oddcoins
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2006
- Messages
- 2,429
- Reaction score
- 697
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eugene Oregon
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
I dug this class ring in Lebanon Oregon today. It is from Scio High School (Scio Oregon) 1993.
It has the guy's full name engraved inside the band. I should be able to return it to him soon!
I am not sure what kind of metal it is . . . . .Weird thing is that there is minimal markings inside the band. Anyone recognize these markings?
It has the guy's full name engraved inside the band. I should be able to return it to him soon!
I am not sure what kind of metal it is . . . . .Weird thing is that there is minimal markings inside the band. Anyone recognize these markings?
Attachments
-
May16-2018a.webp50.6 KB · Views: 177 -
may16-2018b.webp29.2 KB · Views: 194 -
may16-2018c.webp33.4 KB · Views: 162 -
may16-2018d.webp27.8 KB · Views: 124 -
may16-2018e.webp32 KB · Views: 93 -
May16-2018f.webp29.9 KB · Views: 90 -
may16-2018g.webp115.4 KB · Views: 104 -
May16-2018h.webp129.1 KB · Views: 113 -
May16-2018i.webp76.1 KB · Views: 99 -
May16-2018j.webp83 KB · Views: 126







