🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Class ring return to 63 year old lady

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You make us all look good A2, having said that, lets hope for many Gold rings in your future hunts without any ID, as part of the "Good Karma" thing.

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You arent old yet i

OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When your 10 20 is old when your 20 40 is old when your 60 100 is old were not old yet!!!!!

You arent old yet i

Last edited:
OP
OP
A2coins

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1446582 View attachment 1446583 I found this 1973 class ring from Millington high school here in Michigan. I called the school and they found the owner and the School was really excited about helping and finding the owner.The owners sister called and said her sister lost it in Ann Arbor, a really really long ago and was so excited. Her sister is old and very happy that shes getting her ring back. She asked that I leave my return address so she can thank me!! I guess she moved to California and recently moved back to Michigan. I don't know why her sister called I'm assuming she isn't in the best of health. This return went much better than my last one. Ill be honest I hope not to find a name in the rings ,I find. From what Ive been through in my life leads me to return it,,,I feel good about it though !!!! Thanks for looking, I mailed it to her and hope it makes h
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Class ring

Inboxx

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

July 11, 2017
Dear Tommy,
I had to write you to say THANK YOU.
Forty three years ago my husband and I met in college at Concordia Junior College. We started dating and like some couples did back then we exchanged high school class rings. My ring did not fit my husband/boyfriend very well so he wrapped it with yarn to fit. He and some buddies played a softball game. He was in the outfield and removed his glove. Later her realized he didn’t have the ring. He and his buddies searched the field. Couldn’t find it. He and I went back the next day and searched. Couldn’t find it. We graduated from junior college and went to Concordia College in Seward, NB to finish school. We got married, moved a few times, had four children and three grandchildren. I had forgotten about the ring. About two months ago my sister in law sent me a message asking “Did you lose your class ring?”. I said “Yes I did”. She said “I think we found it”. I said “Where?”. She said “Someone found your ring in a park near Ann Arbor.”. We celebrated our 40[SUP]th[/SUP]wedding anniversary on Sunday. So for our 40[SUP]th[/SUP] I got my class ring. My husband likes to say he put my ring in that field so he could give it to me on our 40[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary. I feel kind of bad. I had his ring smashed and made into a tie tack.
So again I say thank you and God bless you.
Cindy Jones (hand signed)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread