What's new

Classic Rock Rules!

Here's a classic...with full orchestra.. :occasion14:



Here's one you sit back, close your eyes, and just enjoy...Blackmore - one of the greatest guitar players....ever.

 
Since it's "incredible guitarist" night, here's yet another of the greatest...

 
This is my favorite Cheap Trick song because they played it at the end of "Joe Dirt"! Stupid movie, but I had a 72 Road Runner in primer when I first saw the movie and could relate to his Mopar in primer. Think it was a 69 Charger made to look like a 69 Daytona.





mopar 72.webp
 
Last edited:
This is my favorite Cheap Trick song because they played it at the end of "Joe Dirt"! Stupid movie, but I had a 72 Road Runner in primer when I first saw the movie and could relate to his Mopar in primer. Think it was a 69 Charger made to look like a 69 Daytona.





View attachment 2250899


I had the 1970 Roadrunner, bought it off showroom floor for $3500 and change.

Screenshot_20230125_me.1970.Roadrunner.webp
 
"Ain't that a Shame" It certain is a shame how they totally destroyed that song.
New rock sucks; I'll keep listening to Classic Rock and Roll; and Rhythm and Blues.
Don in SoCal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom