Classified Ad Stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
& if thats how the makers of this,site want it, thats perfectly ok they took there own time & created a great site, rules r there for reasons not just made up for the heck of it all ill say is keep it up guys this is a great place to & im glad im apart of it HH

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By doing it this way bad deals and ripoffs are all but nonexistant now.... If you want to sell something you can join for just a month for $5.00 or $20.00 for a year, it is a bennifit of being a charter member......
The thread could have been closed after this post as far as Im concerned. If I had the cash, I would be a charter member. So I get a free ride and get to enjoy most of the forum anyway. Not too many free rides left in this world, I would take advantage of it. So far it has been profitable for Tnet and its sponsors to not require a membership fee. I dont shop here, I dont sell here. I just like the people and the great debate. Tnet is doing it right as far as I am concerned.

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would say that if you want to sell a detector, tack on 5 bucks to the price you are going to ask and become a charter member for a month. You really can't beat the exposure to other metal detectorists that your ad will get here.

rickn1

Dec 14, 2011
Southern Saskatchewan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best $ 20 I ever spent, I have spent waayyy more than that on a lot of useless endeavors, the knowledge here is invaluable, even if it gets "off track" once in a while.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Newspapers dying because of internet which took a large percentage of their readers.

TN is growing, we sign up about a hundred new members every day during the week more on weekends. We are not dying......

The ability to sell is simply a feature of charter membership, since being made a charter membership feature bad deals have drop to almost 0.

If it was changed to 1 year, members 9-10 months would argue they should be allowed as they been here almost a year.

It is working great now....

I support it myself, I ran charter membership drives here for several years, I have gifted at least a dozen over the years myself... I became a CM about the 3rd week here....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
==========================================

=================================

you just proved my point.
TH-TN is growing, we sign up about a hundred new members every day during the week more on weekends....
This means you can charge more for ad space!
====================================
TH- It is working great.
Then why this thread?

===========================
Frank...

Horney toad and ant-AZ.jpg I think the ant is history.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always a few will complain frankn.

Ability to offer to sale or trade is a charter member feature...

Thread is locked..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread