Claudine Fulton Ellis

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And now you see the stark differences with the two mysteries. One has provenance, the other has absolutely none. One can be talked and/or pursued about with facts, the other has no known facts to even discus. So my question and point has always been, "How can anyone claim true/accurate solve or remedy from complete unknowns?" It's can't be done....this is all basic 101 real-world stuff. :icon_thumleft: The only way these certain claims of solve and remedy and solution can exist from these complete unknowns is if they are "fabricated & manufactured." PERIOD!

There is a HUGE problem with the FF Treasure though and that is has it been found? If I found it I would never say and I do not think anyone else would either. Even the Beale Treasure, if I found it I would never tell others. Why give over sixty percent our dumb rich uncle. The Beale Treasure most likely if it exist has already been recovered and the owner sits back and reads all of this provenance and laughs his behind off.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a HUGE problem with the FF Treasure though and that is has it been found? If I found it I would never say and I do not think anyone else would either. Even the Beale Treasure, if I found it I would never tell others. Why give over sixty percent our dumb rich uncle. The Beale Treasure most likely if it exist has already been recovered and the owner sits back and reads all of this provenance and laughs his behind off.

I'm confused, are you suddenly back to suggesting that you haven't "proven to yourself that the Beale treasure is fiction" and that the treasure may still exist? :icon_scratch:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I am just saying if I found any large treasure whether it be the Beale Treasure or the FF Treasure I would not tell anyone. Not suggesting that either one is real or that either one has or has not been recovered as of today.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Not suggesting that either one is real or that either one has or has not been recovered as of today.
This statement conflicts with an earlier made statement about an empty hole, two silver coins, and discarded celebratory wine bottles.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This statement conflicts with an earlier made statement about an empty hole, two silver coins, and discarded celebratory wine bottles.

I told you that hole was never finished. We only got down to about four feet when a thunder storm came up and with the three men I was with wanting to kill me and the landowner--------I have not been back. If you want to dig by all means the hole is still there. We filled it back in but it is still there.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The publication was introduced in 1885 and at the time not a single person in the entire region had any recollection of the "universally known" TJB or the members of the alleged party, no friends, family, etc., etc., etc.
Now true believers can try to create all sorts of reasons as to why this might be but if TJB and his party of 30 was real then someone would still be living in 1885 with recollection of them, or even with recollection of family stories of such.
Now why, dare I ask, do you suppose nobody had any recollections at all about any of it?

It's only years after the publication that some profit minded folks started to produce all of the alleged evidences that none of them could actually produce...
The "profit minded folks" statement does seem to answer that question on why none of the "claimed evidence" was or ever will be produced.
Just more lore that has been passed on as fact.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You also say that no one saw the iron box? Pauline Innis saw the box and wrote about it in her new book.
I talked to her on the telephone about the ironbox and she said " I will check and see if anything else is left in the ironbox"
"Call me back in two or three days" Does that sound like someone that did not see or have the ironbox?

Contact her brother who is over a Church. He was at the funeral and was over her estate.
Ask him about the ironbox and what happened to it?
I forgot you can not even find out who her brother was?
One can not contact her brother, because Pauline Bertha Lee-Jones Innis never had a brother!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody saw said letter. Nobody saw said iron box. How do we know this? We know this because nobody saw them prior to the publication and they had 60 years to do so. It's only after the publication that folks started creating the suggestion of existing evidences....and even then they still couldn't produce that created evidence, not so much as an image, not even for their books on the subject. It's all promotional BS.
...and as with the misinformation like Pauline Innis' non-existing brother taking THE IRON BOX to England, it gets repeated over and over as if it is fact.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
No, wasn't relevent...
...as with most of M Poe's insulting posts.
If one can not contribute to the discussion with information, insult those that do.
It works for Crypto...NOW, wait a minute...
they never post during the same time window
they post similar content in similar sentence structure
they both proclaim the merits of Laf and his Grand Fret
...and like Laf, make the same spelling errors over and over again

Cryptography

Banned
Jan 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...as with most of M Poe's insulting posts.
If one can not contribute to the discussion with information, insult those that do.
It works for Crypto...NOW, wait a minute...
they never post during the same time window
they post similar content in similar sentence structure
they both proclaim the merits of Laf and his Grand Fret
...and like Laf, make the same spelling errors over and over again

So pay attention then! Crybaby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions