What's new

Claw core

Ninjafossils

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2012
Messages
679
Reaction score
345
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Tesoro Compadre
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
This is the first post of mine from the peace river. Wait for the full story and finds in the next week when I'm done cleaning in a future post. My father was gonna throw this one out, but I told him to save it because it looked eerily familiar to me. Sure enough, I remembered that it was a claw core. I originally and still think it is giant armadillo, but there is just a tiny bit of me that is hoping it is a lesser claw of a ground sloth. What do you guys think?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427858270.601974.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427858287.010044.webp

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427858299.365700.webp


ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427858309.386876.webp


ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427858320.675773.webp


ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1427858332.849462.webp
 
Very nice find.
 
Great find. Good call on not throwing it out immediately. Have found out the hard way too many times in the past. Can always throw out later if it is nothing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom