What's new

Clay Pipe from 1800s

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
3,283
Reaction score
240
Golden Thread
1
Location
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My favorite eyeball find was on a plowed field while I was detecting. I spotted the rim of the bowl sticking out then I spotted the pipe a few inches away.

P4200784.jpg


Also found a 14K gold #1 Mom pendant in a park while I was detecting.

NJ
 
Thanks everyone...I was pretty stoked about it when I found it.
 
Awesome , never found a whole one yet. Nice find!
 
fantastic find! I would be so excited to find one of those. congrats
 
Nice pipe looks to be an old tavern pipe.The taverns used to sell tobacco and they offered the purchaser a pipe to use.They were usually longer to start with.I have found many pieces of these in Maine while looking for arrow-heads.............jayman
 
A great find and a sweet relic :icon_thumleft:
 
:icon_thumright: very sweet pipe
 
My favorite eyeball find was on a plowed field while I was detecting. I spotted the rim of the bowl sticking out then I spotted the pipe a few inches away.

P4200784.jpg


Also found a 14K gold #1 Mom pendant in a park while I was detecting.

NJ

"420"!!!
 
Beautiful piece of history. What a fantastic find...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom