What's new

Clean Those Relics the Right Way!

Sluice Willis

Full Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
148
Reaction score
182
Golden Thread
0
Location
In my house
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't recommend using this method with live ordinance but it works great on everything else! :laughing7:

 
That was awesome.
 
Indeed! I'm surprised it went as long as it did before giving up the ghost.
 
I liked the end where the thing inside started jumping around and the middle when it starts to fell apart. Very awesome, cool video (just not for the washing machine).

Coinman123,
 
I wonder how much clad I could clean using this method? :laughing7: Lol that thing would have kept going if the belt wouldn't have grabbed up that piece of metal, it walked the belt right off the drum pulley. It looked like it was trying to run away when it broke loose, screw this I'm outa here!!! :laughing7:
 
No disassembling required! Lol!
 
That...that was kind of terrifying.
Like something you'd encounter in silent hill.
 
That was great! Now,for the next washer I have to scrap! That's going to be fun!

Wade
 
Its a shame, I could use a new washer.... :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom