Beeps in my sleep Hero Member Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 784 Reaction score 1,087 Golden Thread 0 Location Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2020 #1 I was on my 200 year old property today and found this. I can only think of an old 4.10 shotgun double barrel. Hard to say but here are some photo's that I was able to grab.
I was on my 200 year old property today and found this. I can only think of an old 4.10 shotgun double barrel. Hard to say but here are some photo's that I was able to grab.
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 27, 2020 #2 Looks like thin metal .. and with this slots shown in the last photo my guess is a Double barrel cork or pop gun .. maybe? Upvote 0
Looks like thin metal .. and with this slots shown in the last photo my guess is a Double barrel cork or pop gun .. maybe?
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 27, 2020 #3 creskol said: Looks like thin metal .. and with this slots shown in the last photo my guess is a Double barrel cork or pop gun .. maybe? Click to expand... I think is is something along these lines: Attachments Screen Shot 2020-09-27 at 6.15.33 PM.webp 67.1 KB · Views: 71 Upvote 0
creskol said: Looks like thin metal .. and with this slots shown in the last photo my guess is a Double barrel cork or pop gun .. maybe? Click to expand... I think is is something along these lines:
Beeps in my sleep Hero Member Joined Sep 6, 2013 Messages 784 Reaction score 1,087 Golden Thread 0 Location Shippensburg, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Whites 6000, Fisher F2, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2020 Thread Owner #4 As always, Thank you for the ID! Upvote 0