surfnturf Bronze Member Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 1,448 Reaction score 3,341 Golden Thread 2 Location Gray Lady 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used X/CAL,DEUS Il…. Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2013 #1 And a Girl Scout silver ring..... SnT Attachments image-1708594578.webp 22.6 KB · Views: 120 image-1520856070.webp 18.9 KB · Views: 118 image-1288473011.webp 39.5 KB · Views: 107 image-2656450332.webp 38.6 KB · Views: 115 image-460753802.webp 14.6 KB · Views: 140 image-3121412484.webp 9 KB · Views: 127 Upvote 0
EccentricInTexas Hero Member Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Schiebel AN-19/2, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2013 #2 WOW that electrolysis worked great on those what voltage are you using?
bluediamounds 55 Sr. Member Joined Feb 2, 2012 Messages 492 Reaction score 814 Golden Thread 0 Location tx. Detector(s) used excalibur 11 dfx 300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2013 #3 Nice couple of rings sure wish I could find some old gold like that all the lakes I hunt were built in the 60s and 70s congrats on your finds
Nice couple of rings sure wish I could find some old gold like that all the lakes I hunt were built in the 60s and 70s congrats on your finds
Les West Central Fl Bronze Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 2,334 Reaction score 1,306 Golden Thread 0 Location Bradenton, Fl Detector(s) used Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 5, 2013 #4 1934 class ring, WOW!! Super!! If that person is alive they would be around 91 years old.
MiamiFox Hero Member Joined Aug 2, 2013 Messages 766 Reaction score 477 Golden Thread 0 Location Miami Florida Detector(s) used CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop Colt Python .357 6" Winchester 94 30-30 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Sep 5, 2013 #5 Wow they came out really nice !!!! I've got an Indian Chief ring that I have in the bath that may be silver but I won't know for sure until my test kit gets here.
Wow they came out really nice !!!! I've got an Indian Chief ring that I have in the bath that may be silver but I won't know for sure until my test kit gets here.