Immy
Silver Member
And I don't mean cigarette butts!
Yesterday I did over $150 in nickels and got two war nickels - 1944-P and my 4th 1943-D of the year. Unreal! With silver's up, up, up trend these are once again worth almost $1 each.
Also did $10 in pennies and got four more wheats: [red]1925[/red], 1946, 1946-S, 1957-D Love those pre-1940 wheaties!
Forgot to mention I went thru $700 in halves on Sunday at another casino and got five 40%ers. Silver's higher prices are motivating me more these days.
Stay in the hunt people!
Yesterday I did over $150 in nickels and got two war nickels - 1944-P and my 4th 1943-D of the year. Unreal! With silver's up, up, up trend these are once again worth almost $1 each.
Also did $10 in pennies and got four more wheats: [red]1925[/red], 1946, 1946-S, 1957-D Love those pre-1940 wheaties!
Forgot to mention I went thru $700 in halves on Sunday at another casino and got five 40%ers. Silver's higher prices are motivating me more these days.

Stay in the hunt people!
Upvote
0







