Cleaning Up the Beach one Bottle Cap at a Time.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Attachments

• MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 498
Upvote 0
yep...I've had days like that too! Just means next time will be better

Glad to see you out bud 8)

what do those #@!$%#@!s do with all the money they get. based on the road conditions here, i think they just use it to buy mansions and play golf. ::)

yep, I paid 75 cents yesterday to find 3 cents in the sand, and I stayed close to my truck cause that was all the quarters I had. There's another beach parking lot on this side that charges 1.50/hr, probably cause you can't park anywhere on the streets without a live there sticker or that will cost you impound fees.

I guess the old saying about when life throws you lemons you have to make lemonaide won't make you feel any better. Keep you chin up. I have sworn off golf at least 20 times in my life and come back to shoot some of my best scores. By the way, I am currently sworn off golf.

We have to pay steep prices for parking in the Tampa area also but I have found some places to park that I can avoid the pay meters without getting towed.

Hope you have a better day next time.

DaChief!!!!!!

:P Well..I guess that's one of the benefits of living in the country. :D Ya don't have to pay to park on the side of a dirt road! :D

Sorry 'bout the ticket BigC, but I bet you had a great time on the beach! 8)

Nana :)

Pay them in pennys.
That sucks, having to pay to park.
Hope you hit gold next time.
Joe

Nana40 said:
:P Well..I guess that's one of the benefits of living in the country. :D Ya don't have to pay to park on the side of a dirt road! :D

Sorry 'bout the ticket BigC, but I bet you had a great time on the beach! 8)

Nana :)
Im used to the free beach parking of the entire Treasure Beaches and Fort Lauderdale was also free when I lived there. You can still park on the side of the beach road for free near Sebastian and your car is safe...
...Times are changing.

Hollywood is one dollar per hour, even for residents like myself. :(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back