Tenderfoot
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey/Alaska
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,

It has been a while since my last post. I have been sent to Clear, AK (Banished!) for work; potentially for eight months. I brought my trusty Equinox and bought a pan at Three Bears. My work schedule is pretty light-three days off a week and I am gearing up for an adventure. Only problem is...I'm not local. Is there anyone in the area, or familiar with the area enough to either team up, or give a helpful nudge in the right direction?

Hello all,

It has been a while since my last post. I have been sent to Clear, AK (Banished!) for work; potentially for eight months. I brought my trusty Equinox and bought a pan at Three Bears. My work schedule is pretty light-three days off a week and I am gearing up for an adventure. Only problem is...I'm not local. Is there anyone in the area, or familiar with the area enough to either team up, or give a helpful nudge in the right direction?
Dang you're really out there. You working for the space force? I drove the Denali Hwy a couple of years ago, its beautiful up there. I doubt i could do 8 months through the winter though. Good luck with your hunting!

Thank you! All the "clubs" I've been checking online-no longer seem to exist in Fairbanks ( or anywhere else close by-relatively speaking). I fully expected a lot of my co-workers to have similar interests where I could just tag along...but I seem to be the only one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back