What's new

Clear wrapped Brinks dimes 4 boxes

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
BoA normally provides me with CWI dime boxes. My average with silver dimes has been roughly 2.5 per box. Today I received clear-wrapped Brinks rolls, ugh.
Just never have any luck with them. Yeah, not as fun searching clear-wrapped. I think I had all four boxes finished in 15 minutes.

Box 1, 2 rose
Box 2, 3 rose
Box 3 zip
Box 4 zilch

Boxes also average about 7-10 canadians each, but it's not too hard to tell them apart from the Roosevelts by edge searching. AMC
 
Upvote 0
Pfft... you DON'T like clear wrapped?

I LOOOOOOOVE them. Sadly I rarely rarely rarely get them.

Makes my job soooooooooo much easier and faster.

~Dave
 
Dave,

I think AMC is coming from the standpoint that opening the paper is like digging for treasure and looking through the clear rolls is like the treasure is just laying on top of the ground. I got a box of dimes and quarters that were the clear Brinks, and got skunked on both. It wasn't any fun for me either, but I'm not as hard core on the CRH as some of you guys, yet. Maybe when the paper becomes a chore, and I start looking at it as a "job", then I too will love the clear ones. Hey, if I had a good quantity of silver found in those clear rolls I might start liking them. ;D So far all I can think of is that it's easy for Brinks employees to see and hoard the silver for themselves... not that they even can do that or it's touched by humans.. dunno, just a thought.

HH in 2009 everyone!
Brett
 
BBcardsRI said:
Pfft... you DON'T like clear wrapped?

I LOOOOOOOVE them. Sadly I rarely rarely rarely get them.

Makes my job soooooooooo much easier and faster.

~Dave

Dave,

Come hang with me sometime. I'll get you so many clear wrapped dime boxes that your head will explode.

-Codes
 
Man I wish my dimes came in those clear wrapers, then I could do 3 or 4 times as much per day!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom