What's new

Clip?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Not sure about this one. ???
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2207.webp
    IMG_2207.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 238
  • IMG_2208.webp
    IMG_2208.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_2209.webp
    IMG_2209.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2210.webp
    IMG_2210.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 261
Internal gripper to a buckle (I think a suspender type), found several complete ones.
 
Upvote 0
Yup Cru got it goes on a suspender clip. Got quiet a few with that on it.

Mainer
 
Upvote 0
Could either one of you guys post an image of one you have found.
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
Could either one of you guys post an image of one you have found.

I junk them.
 
Upvote 0
Heres one still on the suspender clip. Not 100% like yours but the only one I got on my computer.

Mainer
 

Attachments

  • suspender.webp
    suspender.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 174
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom