What's new

Clock ID ?

mojjax

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
4,564
Reaction score
4,092
Golden Thread
0
Location
MAINE
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 13 year old grandaughter came here today , and was poking around the old bottle dump , behind the barn ......she came home with this . She plopped it on the kitchen table - she asked me to put it on TNET , for ID .


It has 2 winders on the back .
 

Attachments

  • Picture%20016%20(2).webp
    Picture%20016%20(2).webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 276
  • Picture%20017%20(3).webp
    Picture%20017%20(3).webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Picture%20018.webp
    Picture%20018.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Picture%20020%20(2).webp
    Picture%20020%20(2).webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 270
alarm clock, most likely German by the design, yet also could have been made anywhere.
Look for a name on the front if it is still there. some had such on the back also.
 
Upvote 0
I'd be checking that bottle dump if i were you,Never know what will turn up ;D
 
Upvote 0
Looks like an early Wesclox? The small ones were called travel alarms. Second winder is for the alarm. I would guess 20's/40's.
 
Upvote 0
I like old and unusual. ...and this little table alarm clock is both.Its so ugly its cute. Try to remove the glass to clean underneath and read the manufacturers name. It will help us with the google search. I get nothing on "ugly little alarm clock with legs." :D Nice find.
 
Upvote 0
lostcauses said:
alarm clock, most likely German by the design, yet also could have been made anywhere.
Look for a name on the front if it is still there. some had such on the back also.
I was able to clean the glass enough to see the words "Jungans Germany" on the bottom of the face .

so, that was a good guess by Lostcauses . I will mark it solved .
 
Upvote 0
mojjax said:
lostcauses said:
alarm clock, most likely German by the design, yet also could have been made anywhere.
Look for a name on the front if it is still there. some had such on the back also.
I was able to clean the glass enough to see the words "Jungans Germany" on the bottom of the face .

so, that was a good guess by Lostcauses . I will mark it solved .
JUNGHANS. 8) http://shop.ebay.com/Junghans Clock
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom