What's new

Close....Keeper or Spender?

Tedyoh

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Messages
1,593
Reaction score
1,670
Golden Thread
0
Location
N.E. Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, NOX 600, XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I remember correctly, got this one at a casino cage....fold in the center courtesy of me....
17372457015062348265525333431010.webp
 
Hey Old Book. You play liars poker with C notes? Serious gambler!
I just watch...Years ago, my roommate and I (just out of college) would occasionally play Liar's with $1. One day we took the MUNI bus downtown and each got a transfer. I offered to play John - he hadn't thought that the transfer were in numerical order.
 
I think if the last 2 digits 5 and 6 were reversed it would be a keeper. For me, as it is it would be a spender. Just my opinion.
 
If I remember correctly, got this one at a casino cage....fold in the center courtesy of me....View attachment 2189406
Should have asked for the next $1000 and got the 65656565 if they were in sequence. Still it should have a bit of upside to the bill.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom