What's new

Close Up

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Can anyone tell me how to get good close up pictures of my fines. I have a Kodak Easyhare CX7430 camera. Thanks...Matt
 
Hay Matt,

First off use the macro setting.

Use the highest resolution.

Get the best lighting conditions available.

Direct sun light can glare, so having the sun

shine directly on the object usually doesn't

work for close-ups.

Don't try to get too close.

Back off to get a good focus. Take the picture,

then crop the image to get a real close shot.

Hope that helps,

Tabdog
 
Thanks tabdog. I was wondering about that too so will try it. :thumbsup:
 
Thanks Tabdog

I will give this a try.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom