Jonzer Hero Member Joined Feb 12, 2010 Messages 541 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used Natural Eyeball Pressure Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2010 #1 ID please. Attachments brokes n drills 001.webp 40.5 KB · Views: 404 brokes n drills 002.webp 41.8 KB · Views: 407 brokes n drills 003.webp 23.1 KB · Views: 396 Upvote 0
Newt Bronze Member Joined Dec 10, 2007 Messages 1,222 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used 1265X and Tejon Mar 21, 2010 #2 Looks like random flaking. Not sure, but it's still a nice base. Newt
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 21, 2010 #3 I dont know Jonzer? Hard to tell. Lots have people have looked and maybe they do not know either?? TnMtns
I dont know Jonzer? Hard to tell. Lots have people have looked and maybe they do not know either?? TnMtns
d2 Bronze Member Joined Mar 18, 2005 Messages 1,517 Reaction score 989 Golden Thread 0 Location Arkansas Detector(s) used Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 21, 2010 #4 I am gonna guess Dalton...d2
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,437 Reaction score 72,670 Golden Thread 0 Mar 21, 2010 #5 Also think Dalton.......
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Mar 21, 2010 #6 I'd say Dalton, but I'm far from an expert.