Clueless

xXWillXx

Jun 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0063.jpgIMAG0060.jpgView attachment 1007278View attachment 1007279View attachment 1007280View attachment 1007281View attachment 1007282View attachment 1007283Hello if anyone has any idea what this is and what it is worth that would be very helpful today my 2 kids an I went to the creek to look for fossils and I found this little rock with 90 degree angles and a grove type cut in it almost like a mechanical clip or something I have never seen anything like it before but its obviously man made and it is a stone of some type its only about an inch long its really smooth especially what I believe is the top where it is rounded but I'm completely clueless to what it is and why it was made please some one help me out I found it in northern ky in Boone county

Oh just great I cannot figure out how to post my pictures of it this webpage is so confusing it needs aIMAG0064.jpgIMAG0065.jpg spot to upload pics so now I need help with that too I'm sorry I tried I have pics of it but have no idea how to post them

Last edited:
Upvote 0
With your Post up, click on the "Edit Post" link/tab at the bottom right of the post. Move the typing cursor to the bottom of the page and maybe give one or two carriage returns, then click on the icon 3rd from the right at the top of the edit block. When the "Insert Image" display comes up, click on "Computer" at the top, click on "Choose File", find the file, then click "open". This will oad it into the window to the right, then click on "Upload" and this will upload the image to the post. Repeat this for each and every picture (note: you might have to click on "Basic Uploader" if the correct screen does not come up) that you want to upload. When done, just click on the "Save" link/tab at the bottom of the edit block and you are done. The post will upload again but this time with the images.

Frank

yaaay!

Yes! I did it thanks to you huntsman thank you for helping me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back