Conito@55
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2024
- Messages
- 1,204
- Reaction score
- 6,116
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Carson City Nv
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- The Legend
Xp Deus2
Today I returned to one of the places that has yielded many great finds for me—some a bit strange and others I didn't expect. Lady Liberty showed up again, this time in the form of this piece; I have no idea what it is.
Then this artifact turned up—apparently a quill, possibly made of gold 😲
It looks like this bullet was used as a target, since it's been shot right through.
So here are all my findings from today
Then this artifact turned up—apparently a quill, possibly made of gold 😲
It looks like this bullet was used as a target, since it's been shot right through.
So here are all my findings from today
Upvote
30








