Coat hangers Crossed, lol

BF750

Aug 2, 2007
NEPA, PA
It works, I was playing yesterday. Bare with me while I try and explain this. Well I did what you said (tele prospector) it took a few minutes but the rods responded. Yesterday I went outside and tried again. The rods responded to my water main in the ground and crossed, but I noticed that they crossed completely across my chest. So after a few more times I put a quarter on the ground and concentrated walked up to the quarter then they crossed as I approached the quarter. Where the rods crossed directly below was the quarter. If I stood on the quarter the rods crossed my chest. So I'm assuming that's my rods telling me, hey dummy, your on it.

I noticed that if I walked to the side of the quarter they would start to move in then one would cross my chest. I look over and it is in line with the quarter. If I took a couple steps back and wait a couple minutes the other rod will start to swing towards the quarter. It didn't matter if I was on a N-S or E-W heading or anything in between. If my Left was on the side of the quarter then the right would cross my chest when I was in alignment with it.

So I got brave and had my son hide a half dollar. I found it twice out of three times. I put the rods down after that I was getting tired and just felt they weren't responding anymore. So what do you think.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello BF750,
I'm happy that this is working for you.
Yes, the rods are telling you that you are on it. The important thing is that you are getting a reaction and the movements are your codes that you are setting up with the angle rods, the crossing of them indicates your "yes" response.
You are the only one that knows how those movements of the rods feel in your hands, so we want to use what works for you even though some of those movements may be different from what someone else's "yes" may be.
Like we talked about in our offline emails, I would like you to continue practicing your "yes" response with both rods. I also would like for you to establish you "no" response with the rods. Our next step is to have you obtain a better set of angle rods. There are many to choose from online that are inexpensive or offline I can let you know how to build your own pair. These will provide a little more comfort in your hand,thus increasing your sensitivity by allowing you to concentrate more on what you are looking for rather than being concerned that the coathangers are going to slip or fall out of your hand.
Once a better pair of rods is obtained, we will want to move into using a single (L-rod) from the pair,it's normally held in your writing hand similar to using the angle rods pointing forward. If you buy some before we talk again, please be sure to label one for each hand and pick it up this way each time you dowse.We want the same energy and polarity to go into the same rod each time you use it. We then want to establish your "yes" and "no" responses just like we did with the pair of angle rods. These codes you establish with the single L-rod may move differently than the angle rods.....just let them work for you and let me know what they do. Again, we are setting up your individual responses(codes) with the single L-rod.
Take care,
Jon

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi BF750,
Plz read Dell Winders information 2 posts down about his personal perspective
on dowsing, I think you will find it to your liking.
Jon

K

Kentucky Kache

Congrats. How much would you charge to do a job for me? :)

OP
OP
BF750

BF750

Aug 2, 2007
NEPA, PA
Tele,
I read that, very informative. I have been reading all of dells and aarthur posts, basically every post here regarding dowsing. I went to home depot and picked up some 3/16 brass rods. Later on tonight I'll chuck them up in the lathe, cut a nice 120* angle on one end and bend them at 5".

jbot,
not even close to being ready, lol

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi BF750
Good choice on the brass, add if you choose a 3/4" or 1" o.d. x 5" copper tube and 4 caps, drill hole in top caps put a wood dowel with hole into bottom of 5"copper tube to prevent wobble, insert rod through top cap, put caps on and you got a great set of rods with a nice smooth bearing like performance.
I leave the tips flat...they seem to work better for me..the unpointy tip hurts less when they bang into me (lol) your choice though!
Jon

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey teleprospector...I agree that there is no right or wrong way for the rod or rods to react. It all comes down to....What works for you...Each person needs to try many different methods and decide what works for them. The only advise I have for the Newbies....Pick Mental or Physical Dowsing and stick to it for a while. Trying to mix the two can screw you brain up...Art

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Art,
Nice to hear from you.
I've enjoyed reading your posts on here.
I agree with that, I know when I started dowsing, I was so thrilled with it that I was like a spring that was released too fast from between the fingers so to speak, but eventually found my way. I still love to learn through self discovery and now and then I'll come across something that I can apply to my style. And like yourself,I enjoy dowsing and have fun doing it. But for the newbies, and me too, would you be able to elaborate sometime what the differences are to you between the physical and the mental? Does physical dowsing mean to you any dowsing except for map/chart work?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Jon

M

Mike(Mont)

There are lots of dowsing books at your local library. As for rod material, a dielectric material is best. Think of a wave guide. Some use copper coated rod, some use hollow tubing, some use carbon steel, even nylon. The idea here is your thought waves move along the outside of the rod at a higher speed than through the rod. This has a effect of tilting/angling the waves so they are guided along the rod.Also the rod should really be tapered at the end.

M

Mike(Mont)

I've never found a better dowsing manual than "Supersensonics" by Christopher Hills

IS BN 0-916438-18-X

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Jon...After a few years of posting how I dowse Dell told me I was a physical dowser. When dowsing I keep my mind thinking about anything but what I am doing. I use baited rods most of the time. I look for signals emitted from the target. The only place I can find these signals is in one of the cardinal direction from the target. I practice a lot. When I read about someones methods I will try them. If some part of it proves to be better than the methods I use I will change. This does not happen to often ...Art

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Art,
Thank you for your post!
Maybe we can chat again sometime.
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread