What a joke

BF750

Aug 2, 2007
NEPA, PA
I get an email from Max finkelstien, signed by Hetty, ???, stating that he's to popular and the administrators asked him to back off. Below I copy and pasted what the email said. Then I get a PM from Hetty, saying that he's is real , real this ,l,,

You musnt mention Dowser 501 on this forum./ He was toooo popular. They have already wiped out your posting on 501. Hetty
Nobody wiped out @#$%, I changed this post

BF750

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Re: Where is dowser 501???

Hey Mike...I followed the space weather for a while. I found that when the space weather was in the red zone my rods would respond stronger. Having said that, I will not wait for the hand full of hours that the space weather has been in the red this year as my rods work just fine without waiting. I also made one of the look down rods. As soon as I held it over my left foot I would get an instant head ache...I still try it from time to time with the same results....Art

oldbill

Mar 25, 2006

Yes, Dowser 501 is for real, have spoken to him on the phone in years past and we even worked on a major project together a few years back and saved a treasure hunter many thousand! Bill

hetty

May 24, 2007
Re: Where is dowser 501??? What a joke

Mike???Mont???Sam??? Dowser 501 just emailed me to say he has been banned from T/net months ago for unknown reasons, and with you for friends , who needs enemies>. hetty

oldbill

Mar 25, 2006

The only thing I know is I have seen Sam and dowser 501 and they didn't look like each other. bill

Miner49er

May 16, 2007

The following should clear up the solar wind , GMF bs.

S. James P. Spottiswoode and Edwin C. May
Cognitive Sciences Laboratory, Palo Alto, CA 9430

An association between geomagnetic field fluctuations and AC (anomalous cognition) effect size has been observed for trials which occur near 13h LST(local sidereal time). This association has also been seen in one parameter, the solar wind speed, which is known to affect the GMF. Finally, a possible identification of solar modulation in the effect size data itself has been found. These
observations are consistent with the thesis that some component of solar activity, which correlates with solar wind and GMF variations, is modulating the amount of AC observed in laboratory experiments.
Bill

Twisted Fork

Sep 2, 2007
UTAH
Detector(s) used
tf900 & a good old fashioned willow forked limb

Maybe he's out looking for the LUE? The plot thickens.....................

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

A look at the look down rod

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 773
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 789

hetty

May 24, 2007

dowser 501 passed on a message that he cant return if he is blocked off by Mark or Jeff. Hetty.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
šŸ„‡ Banner finds
šŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hetty said:
Mike???Mont???Sam??? Dowser 501 just emailed me to say he has been banned from T/net months ago for unknown reasons, and with you for friends , who needs enemies>. hetty

hetty.
Don't know Whe he/you said he was banned.
Unless he was using another name at the time
to attack members honesty.

however

he has 2 profiles here.
and hasn't been banned ever.

Mar 19, 2003, Profile

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=21

Apr 27, 2006, Profile.

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=14985

He would be banned for this if the names were different.

hetty

May 24, 2007
Could be my fault . I changed over servers months ago and T/net has not recognised the new server. How do I change over and get rid of the old server Jeff. Max alias Hetty

hetty

May 24, 2007
When I commented that I thought I was banned was because I was too popular, was with my tongue in my cheek, thinking of all the critics over 10 years of my discovery that magnetic flux bouncing off the moon powers dowsing rods. It has been hard work but is gradually being accepted with reservations.
The reservations are caused by the fact that my discoveries sound fine and plausible , but why cant we dowse right now.??????

When I first picked up dowsing rods it was about 1985.The solar flare cycle has just commenced 2 years prior and I struck it lucky. Noah will give you info to the 11 year solar cycles over the past 50 or so years. Some cycles had no dowsing conditions for up to 4-5 years.About half a century ago there was no worthwhile dowsing weather for about 15 years.
No wonder that newbies throw away their rods in disgust and go back to their detectors.
We have had almost a continuous spate of low volume solar flares since the start of the present solar cycle In January this year we had solar flares which gave me the sensation that I was dragging my lookdown rod thru treacle, but not powerful enough to lock onto a target. The new rod locks on to a target mentally with such force during major solar flares that I have to snap out of it mentally.Under these lock on conditions , I doubt if it is possible to miss with a dowsing rod with greater antenna area of strength several hundred times stronger than an l rod.

Also the northern hemisphere is a more likely site for dowsing as it is basically favoured by obtaining a greater share of solar flux, when major flares occur. Hence history has proven this point via Canada getting more than its share of damaging solar flares and down under we may get no worthwhile dowsing weather.I often read reports of dowsers working at this time, however the strength of their dowsing and location have all to be taken into consideration as dowsing conditions will vary world wide.

Another point worth mentioning is that when dowsing under conditions that are OK, with the multi powered rod you will blank out in a few seconds. Give yourself half an hours rest
and dowse again for another short period.
In 10 seconds, you will learn more about the underground world than many lifetimes of normal study.

I know it is difficult for many to believe in dowsing as I offer no concrete evidence of proof except photos and ancedotes. No treasures. Hallowed ground.
I will keep in touch with art when we get our first decent solar flare session. Being a prolific poster and dowser he will give you an honest report.
I have patented the look down rod but have decided to let it be. as what is the good of the gadget if you cannot use it for years to come. Max Ps .

Tommorrow maybe, I will give you a share with photos as evidence of my experiences from Jan. 2004 to june 2004 of the discoveries I made with the new lookdown rod.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Welcome back Max..I check NOOA a few times a week to see if I have missed anything. I can't remember when the collage last sent me an alert...Art

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector

Mike(Mont) said:
I'm more skeptical than any pseudo skeptic. I once received a hand-drawn diagram of the multi-rod. It was postmarked from OZ. But anyone from the US could easily have emailed it to a friend there and asked them to snail mail it to me. Max and the sam alias' both seemed to disappear from this forum about the same time. The down-looking rod and the solar storm are not new. Fran Nixon published her down-looking rod in the early 1960's, and increased psychic activity due to solar activity has been known for many years through the Stargate Remote Viewing program, and don't forget call forwarding. And if you read any of Judy Jacka's books, there are some more similarities. I just don't know. Jacka was from OZ. I just don't know. I have a hard time with accepting someone's identity on the internet. Cops are everywhere.

Hi Mike, Happy New Year. I think I understand your Dec 2008 warnings re trolling dowsers a little better now. I enjoy your posts and have also read Fran Nixon and Judy Jacka's work. I also recommend Tom Graves as a dowser worth reading. As some dowsers here have different definitions, its both confusing for us as dowsers but especially for the sceptics!! God help that lot! Tom Graves' workbook discusses ways to dowse probable futures using the present as a conceptual reference point. Its not dissimilar to the 'beach of time' technique http://books.google.ie/books?id=zwOGaVQNuk0C&pg=PA137&dq="beach+of+time" by Bill Hewitt. sorry if slightly off-topic. Dowser's enthusiasm. Common malady on here!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Max....Don't disappear again. I still can not use my look down rod. Your knowledge of the Jesuitā€™s has been very important to some of us. You have answered some very important questions for me. As you know I am not a fan of your dowsing methods but find some of them to be true for my style. Any one that wants to exchange information is a internet friend of mineā€¦Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Next post I will give hints on finding Jesuit treasures. I cant take it with me.
Hey Maxā€¦Thatā€™s the way I feel about most every thing I knowā€¦.I canā€™t take it with me. Some locations that I have will go to my kids. Others I have been sharing with my internet friends. Some one can dig it because I am not going toā€¦Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Maxā€¦I donā€™t see an ad. I donā€™t know much about Dellā€™s product line but I can give you my opinion of the ones I have used. Dells products that I have tried donā€™t work very well with Mental Dowsers. You donā€™t seem to be able to extinguish between Mentally using rods and Physically using rodsā€¦Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread