Code 5289 = Skunk

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does it matter on codes? You're going to check them anyway and the bank isn't going to let you turn your nose up at one box and order more. Ever box is a crap shoot, just roll with it and hope you're wrong next time. :)

OP
OP
W

Walla183

Sep 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What does it matter on codes? You're going to check them anyway and the bank isn't going to let you turn your nose up at one box and order more. Ever box is a crap shoot, just roll with it and hope you're wrong next time. :)

I posted this for informational purposes only. To give other members a head's up on my findings and observations. Yes I checked every single roll, which I would have done regardless of code present or not.

To go from unmarked boxes with hardly any marked coin to marked boxes with nearly every coin painted, dipped, sharpied etc is food for thought.

sheepdog_tx

Aug 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this for informational purposes only. To give other members a head's up on my findings and observations. Yes I checked every single roll, which I would have done regardless of code present or not.

To go from unmarked boxes with hardly any marked coin to marked boxes with nearly every coin painted, dipped, sharpied etc is food for thought.

Sorry i came off kind of rude. Ive just been seeing alot of code talk like someone can get around bad boxes. You really can't, you get what you get. :\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread