What's new

CODEBREAKER COMMENTS ABOUT BEALE CIPHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's about all you got is clowning and laughing not much of an "Expert Cryptographer"
 
I was not just thinking, I have been thinking for a long time---------YOURS IS TOO.
 
That is what you posted. "I was just thinking if all the papers are fictional , your decoding is too ! "
 
That is what you posted. "I was just thinking if all the papers are fictional , your decoding is too ! "

Yes , but they are real and my decoding is real and the fact that you say they ( The Beal Ciphers ) are fake tels me you have been pulling the wool over people eyes all this time with your works of fiction including you decoding .
 
You sure you have your eyes open?8-)
 
Hi grandpaw do you have a mouth to match the teeth.
 
He is talking about your insult not mine?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom