What's new

Cofedertae & Early 1800 Buttons

kshimes1

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
49
Reaction score
179
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Confederate & Early 1800 Buttons

Hunting With my At Pro. Had some good luck last couple of weekends. I cant find any info on the 2 navy buttons.
 

Attachments

  • 20151011_232834.webp
    20151011_232834.webp
    142.1 KB · Views: 367
  • 20151012_181423.webp
    20151012_181423.webp
    593 KB · Views: 508
  • 20151206_203522.webp
    20151206_203522.webp
    638.2 KB · Views: 497
Upvote 78
Very nice buttons. I'd take those any day.
 
Wow! Are you finding other relics in addition to the buttons?
 
Good grief, I would say so...nice finds.

SCdigger
 
Any Thing New?

I'd like to see Mercs.. Lol

I seems a few have ? 'nd your buttons Since you first posted, I can see why.
But
You have Great Soil Conditions in that area & likely have a very Good & Patient cleaning Method.
Correct Most buttons these days , Don,t come out like that, Recently Deveronx (sry for misspelling ) Dug that MS Button in Super Condition + his great cleaning job. That was in Sandy soil as well I think.

Good to see u got out all that trash.

P.M. Me for that invite. LOL

Many of the Old timers Around here (for many years) have taken an Annual Trip to the Savannah area, 'Heard them talking about an upcoming trip last week' Also they Def, want to be there while the EDB Snakes are hopefully Sleeping / or SLOW.

They usually come back with some nice relics , GA buttons , Also other Confederate Types not seen Much around N GA, Sweet "Deep" Shells & LC's , CB Coins & Seated Coins as well.

Good Luck
Ill PM U if I'm down that way. ----No I won't only if you ask .
Davers
 
Very nice buttons. Good luck on future hunts.
 
NO 1812 buttons today. 20160126_200240 [186853].webp20160126_200356 [186854].webp20160126_200529 [186855].webp20160126_200647-1 [186862].webp
 
buttons at this point in my hobby do nothing for me much ... those buttons however are incredible !
 
10k & junk ring. And a button
 

Attachments

  • 1454781467301.webp
    1454781467301.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 106
Can't help you on the ID but I like 'em all.
Great hunt....
 
Better pic of 1812 button.
 

Attachments

  • 1454782520207.webp
    1454782520207.webp
    123.5 KB · Views: 107
Went back to site today and got some goodies

20160228_194804 (2).webp20160228_192423.webp
 
Last edited:
Man you have a beauty of a place to hunt may it provide many more goodies on into the future
 
Not very good shape but ill take it.

20160305_121913-1.webp
 
Site still giving up the relics

20160318_210408.webp
 
Couple more for the day.
20160402_192314.webp
 
That script C is in amazing shape and worth some $. Great finds and some great soil you're digging in!
 
Thanks gheenoe78
 
Thanks this spot been good to me
 
I hope they never stop turning the dirt.

20160417_230353.webp20160417_211005.webp20160417_230445-1.webp20160415_165651.webp20160417_224757.webp20160417_224952.webp20160426_203832.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom