What's new

Coil help for t2 se

Digzit2

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
517
Reaction score
567
Golden Thread
0
Location
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am wanting to know what would be the best coil for the t2 se? I hunt alot of trashy home sites.
 
Do you have the 5" DD coil? I swing the F75 and my favorite coil is the stock DD. I switch to the 5"DD for trashy areas. I also have a 12" x 15" SEF coil for field hunting.

The more the targets/trash the smaller the coil and vise versa.
 
Do you have the 5" DD coil? I swing the F75 and my favorite coil is the stock DD. I switch to the 5"DD for trashy areas. I also have a 12" x 15" SEF coil for field hunting.

The more the targets/trash the smaller the coil and vise versa.

DITTO LOCO!!!! BTW loco, how do you like the 12x15 sef? I've been thinkin of gettin a nel hunter.
 
It serves a purpose. I use it in the fields and after I pound a permission in town, I often go over it using the 12 x 15. It does ad some weight though. If I plan on hunting for more than two hours, I use a make-shift swing-thing harness.
 
It serves a purpose. I use it in the fields and after I pound a permission in town, I often go over it using the 12 x 15. It does ad some weight though. If I plan on hunting for more than two hours, I use a make-shift swing-thing harness.

Fields and woods are the only places I hunt and recently bought the 15' coil with hopes of pullin some deep ones and MAN that thing is HEAVY. A harness is DEF needed for it.Thinkin of trading it for one of the nels, they are NOT as heavy.
 
It serves a purpose. I use it in the fields and after I pound a permission in town, I often go over it using the 12 x 15. It does ad some weight though. If I plan on hunting for more than two hours, I use a make-shift swing-thing harness.

BTW THANX LOCO for the INFO!!!
 
Never mind!
 
My apoligies to all, the"NEVER MIND" reply was not ment for this thread.
 
Got the NEL SHARPSHOOTER coil, it is GREAT!!!
 
Great match for your detector.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom