What's new

coils for 1100?

TwT

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lincolnton, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. GT
I have a Sov Gt and know nothing about bounty hunters, my youngest daughter has a 1100 and I just wanted to know if I can get her a bigger coil for better performance, do they make another coil for the 1100 other than stock coil?
 
TwT said:
I have a Sov Gt and know nothing about bounty hunters, my youngest daughter has a 1100 and I just wanted to know if I can get her a bigger coil for better performance, do they make another coil for the 1100 other than stock coil?

Bounty Hunter makes a 4" and a 10" coil that should work on the 1100. I have the 4" and I love it. It's great to have around tot lots. The best thing about either of them is that they are dirt cheap (but well made). You should be able to get the 4" for under forty bucks and I think the 10" is around fifty. Try Kellyco... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom