What's new

Coiltek 5x10 for CTX

beerguy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
1,146
Reaction score
1,193
Golden Thread
0
Location
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Manticore, Deus 2, etc.
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
Hey all,

I have the 5x10 Coiltek, and it is jsut a bit big for trashy areas where I hunt.

Does anyone have the 6"er that they want to trade?
 
Reply deleted....

Sorry but takes at least one charter member to do trades.

If charter member post ad looking for trade, any member can reply with trade offer.

If non charter member posts ad then only charter member can reply with offer to trade..
 
Last edited:
We will work out a deal in private - Thanks Treasure - small rules I tend to forget, but wont make the same mistake again.

I may not be "Charter" yet, but once done school and have MONEY again... damn that money thing... ill get charter - Private deal in the works.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom