What's new

Coin Counter Find

magjm

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2004
Messages
73
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
sylva, nc
Detector(s) used
E-Trac. Excal, XLT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I don't currently do CRH but have friends that do. Lurking here while I decide. Did read the tip about checking coin counting machine rejects. While out detecting today, 1/2 hour from home, I checked a grocery store machine. One coin on floor-stuck hand in reject slot. 2 coins. One a 1866 German, one a 1954 Netherlands, and third a US penny error. I love the error since I have a few in my collection. It was in the reject slot with the German coin.

Thanks for the entertainment. Recently found my best coin ever metal-detecting. Anything to do with coins and silver can breed obsessiveness.

Maggie
 

Attachments

  • coin11.webp
    coin11.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 306
  • coin22.webp
    coin22.webp
    233.1 KB · Views: 310
Upvote 0
Nice penny error, are you sure you don't mean 1966 German?

HH
-GC
 
1966 German. Very blurry. My camera doesn't do macro well, tried editing but posted larger than I wanted so increased the blurriness. Need a better editing program. Make that easier program. Maggie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom