What's new

Coin Help Needed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just dug this one about an hour ago and I must say, when it rolled out of the plug it caught my attention! Does any one know any info on this Reale 4 coin please? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00029.webp
    DSC00029.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 557
  • DSC00030.webp
    DSC00030.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 540
  • DSC00031.webp
    DSC00031.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 541
A few years back this would make Banner. What if any has changed?

I voted Banner on the bit and my Banner vote in for this awesome coin :hello2:
 
Upvote 0
IronSpike said:
A few years back this would make Banner. What if any has changed?
The finds here at TN are getting better and more often than a few years back when a Chinese cash coin made banner.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
IronSpike said:
A few years back this would make Banner. What if any has changed?
The finds here at TN are getting better and more often than a few years back when a Chinese cash coin made banner.

Thanks explanation and better more often finds a good thing :icon_thumright: This great detailed 4 reale still a Banner find IMO :headbang:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Iron Spike! Every find I post here that you fellas ID for me I consider a banner even if it's a mangled old piece of copper with a stamp of a maker I didn't know what it was. I don't need my finds to be spotlighted.. Oh, And thank you Don On that history of the edges. see, another banner ID! mike
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
cool! i have one just like it that the wife found when she went hunting.
 
Upvote 0
4-H said:
Thanks Iron Spike! Every find I post here that you fellas ID for me I consider a banner even if it's a mangled old piece of copper with a stamp of a maker I didn't know what it was. I don't need my finds to be spotlighted.. Oh, And thank you Don On that history of the edges. see, another banner ID! mike

That's a very true statement and reflects well on the What is it forum :thumbsup:

Understand only limited screen display, but maybe bigcypresshunter's idea about honorable mention could work :icon_thumright: Could become a sub post under 1st Banner post of same kind and get a more deserved exposure on Tnet :icon_sunny:
 
Upvote 0
We used to have an honorable mention area.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom