What's new

Coin help please.

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I think I found my first Nickel Three Cent Piece (1865-1889). :dontknow:
If you notice the shape of her head next to the mercury dime it is different. There also is writing above and around her head. I can't get a date and the back is trashed. Also you notice part of the outer nickle is chipped off on one edge revealing the material under it. What do you guys think? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1959.webp
    IMG_1959.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 244
  • IMG_1953.webp
    IMG_1953.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_1955.webp
    IMG_1955.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_1958.webp
    IMG_1958.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1957.webp
    IMG_1957.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 236
Interesting. I thought the lettering didn't match. It says BRAT somthing on the top. :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
It's a Canadian Victoria dime.
 

Attachments

  • 1901C.webp
    1901C.webp
    24.6 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 0
I don't think that is a three cent nickle. They don't have "brat" on top. The only thing on top is "of". I'll be watching to see what this is. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • canadadime.webp
    canadadime.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 0
Iron Patch you are the man. :notworthy: Great job. Do you know what years they were minted?
 
Upvote 0
Garabaldi said:
Iron Patch you are the man. :notworthy: Great job. Do you know what years they were minted?


1858 & 1870-1901
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Iron Patch. Why does mine look plated? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom