What's new

Coin Id help

Eastcoasthunter21

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2015
Messages
1,154
Reaction score
2,556
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York/Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coin I'd help

Hello everyone hope you are all staying on the shady side of the street ;-)

Went to the shady woods today not expecting to much but wanted to hunt
I found a few coins (clad ) two wheats some wazzits
I thought this was a wheat also then when I got to my truck I was checking my finds
And it did not look right. I put it up to a Lincoln cent it is a tiny bit larger
On the back I see the words ( our country ) on front I see united then a w then I lose it
no date yet it is soaking in olive oil. Thanks. Shout out to iron patch !! Help please image.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 4
Thanks but I don't believe that's it there is no shield above the word our ?
 
The word united ie very close to the w in w
 
Thanks folks. But is neither of those I'll keep looking
 
Here's one without the shield. $_35.webp$_35 (1).webp
 
Just saw your second post of this. I guess you already had it figured. Cool find.
 
Yes you had it right but broad brothers made a few varieties of tokens
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom