IHC656 Sr. Member Joined Jul 17, 2023 Messages 345 Reaction score 1,961 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Garrett 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 6, 2025 Thread Owner #1 My wife is doing a fundraiser selling chocolate bars. I left these in the break room at work. On my daily check I found this coin. My guess is Poland, can anyone confirm or correct me? Attachments IMG_5599.webp 158 KB · Views: 67 IMG_5598.webp 1.1 MB · Views: 42 IMG_5597.webp 1.6 MB · Views: 48
My wife is doing a fundraiser selling chocolate bars. I left these in the break room at work. On my daily check I found this coin. My guess is Poland, can anyone confirm or correct me?
villagenut Gold Member Joined Oct 18, 2014 Messages 6,042 Reaction score 10,963 Golden Thread 0 Location florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2025 #2 Copper nickel clad 5 Roubles from Russia....
IHC656 Sr. Member Joined Jul 17, 2023 Messages 345 Reaction score 1,961 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Garrett 400 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 6, 2025 Thread Owner #3 villagenut said: Thank you Click to expand...