What's new

Coin ID please

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this coin in Kentucky over the Thanksgiving holiday and could use some help IDing it. I found it in my brother's collection ::) so I actually think it came from Maryland, several years ago!
Wait til Y'all see what else I "dug"! :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • Coin 1.webp
    Coin 1.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 712
  • Coin 2.webp
    Coin 2.webp
    73.9 KB · Views: 797
I believe it's MILLER 6.4-I - Rarity: Scarce I don't have easy access for pics for the 1785 types but considering the obverse is a very good match, and 2 of the 3 reverse possibilities (that go with that obverse) compare well, it's quite unlikely to be anything else. That said, I never feel 100% sure beyond doubt without seeing all the pictures, because there is some extremely small differences that I do see between the two, but that can happen for various reasons even when coins are a match.
 

Attachments

  • 1785_ct_m06.04_I_obv.webp
    1785_ct_m06.04_I_obv.webp
    15.4 KB · Views: 523
  • 1785_ct_m06.04_I_rev.webp
    1785_ct_m06.04_I_rev.webp
    15 KB · Views: 529
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom